Friday, May 29, 2015

Champagne taste with a beer budget

Good morning! Hope all is well in your world.

This is a shortie....

The big kid just left for Tampa. He is on a mission to investigate the training facility to determine whether he needs this type of protocol or the Seattle  venue. I am sure, yes, I am confident, that he will choose the most expensive facility. Call me clairvoyant. Call me a prognosticator.....call me correct.....whatever you call me, I know my kid and he always seems to select the Mercedes Benz versus the tricycle....champagne rather than beer....Egyptian cotton versus polyester....

Image result for champagne taste beer budget gif

He called me yesterday with a quick question...."Yoda wants me to buy a belt. May I?"

Sure, go ahead. Use the Amex.



Guess what? Dad shared with me this morning that the belt costs $250.00. What? Is it leather? Is it made of gold with platinum trim? He is going to sweat while wearing it? Are we serious? 250.00$ for a belt? Does he really need to keep his pants up with  Chanel belt? What? Can I live on peanut butter and crackers for a few weeks?


Yep....my life in a nutshell...will be working until I am old and grey....huh? I am old and grey? Well, no one knows what my real hair color is, so I may be old, but I cover the greys...

Image result for champagne taste beer budget gif

By the way, dad has not heard from the medical director at the university. Yes, they refuse to reimburse him for the surgery. Guess what? They have never met dad. They are in for the ride of their lives unless they cut that check. He is going to storm the university in his Acura.....Yep, they will be frozen in their Naugahyde chairs when he enters the room with his data. Oh boy, it will not be pretty....can anyone who can spell Naugahyde, spell 'malpractice'? Negligence? Physical harm? FERPA violations?   



I can spell them since I have spell check.....



OK, got to run!

Image result for funny old lady gif

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment