Tuesday, October 30, 2012

She came and went

Ok, Sandy stopped by and left with lots of damage.
Fortunately, we only lost power and some trim from the house that can be replaced. Others were not so fortunate and my thoughts and prayers go out to them. We had plenty of food plus a vanilla vanilla cake from the bakery....

Buddy remains at home since our roads were closed and unsafe. This is actually a good thing for him as he continues to get his strength back and catches up on some HBO show called "Homeland".  I have never seen it, but it has been on the family room television for almost 12 consecutive hours.

I am not sure when it will be safe for him to return to school. The governor of the state was on television encouraging people not to leave their homes yet.

With that said, I am still trying to upload my class for tonight...but first I have to create it. Yesterday it took me ten hours to create and upload a 4 hour class.

There is a program called Camtasia that I have to master in the next 15 minutes, so off I go.



Stay safe, warm, and dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment