Saturday, October 20, 2012

Go time

Hi
It's "go time"...what do I mean by go-time?

Well, the kid is pitching in a simulated game for the first time in over a year. I have had to prepare for this...not sure what he is doing, but I am almost ready....

After showering and finding my "not so fat, but wearable" mom-jeans, I added make up (yes, full caking of the face) and earrings. My lucky sneakers are sitting by the door as I look for lucky socks. The camera is charged and waiting. The kids and I made the baked ziti, pulled pork, cupcakes and whoopie pies. There is a plastic pumpkin filled with candy and a case of rice krispie treats thanks to Sam's Club. The kids made posters for him that I will post after I photograph them (so cute).

Dad and Tink are loading the car and the dog walker is set to stop by and take care of Diva Dog. All in all, we are headed north into the mountains to the unknown.....

More tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment