Thursday, July 19, 2012

Late Start

Hello! Believe it or not, I am cold.....yep...the humidity and sun are gone and it is a bit chilly here.

Not much going on today. I am sorry that I did not post yesterday. I don't even remember why...think, BPM....Oh yeah, I did not post because I was trying to finish my grades. I wanted to free my time up to relax. Just as I clicked on the grade submission, I got an email from a book publisher who wanted to pay me to read a new edition of their book and comment on the content. Hmmm...Let's see....they are going to pay me to read a book and offer suggestions to improve the content....gonna pay me...money...just to read....Yeah...I think I can do that!
And so, I have my next week planned as I read a book AND get paid for it!!! That's my kind of job. Can I sign up for some more of these assignments?

Speaking of reading, I pulled Tink out of bed 5 minutes before her class was to start. Yep, she overslept and did not hear the alarm. Oy! The school is 20 minutes from the house. She has to get herself ready, walk the dog, eat breakfast, and get there in 4 minutes. Can it be done? Only if her name is Captain James T Kirk of the Starship Enterprise and Scotty is going to beam her to the classroom. Otherwise, she is late.

My thought about Tink being late is that my job as mom will never really be over. As long as I live, I will always be worried about these two lovely children. My beloved Tink is always late and moving her to be on time is like trying to move the Rock of Gibraltar with a girl scout troop. And Buddy....well....he is always on time, but he has his issues like where is he going to put his college furniture after the apartment lease is over on the 13th and his house is not ready until the 15th.

Let's chat about the 'house'....it seems that the owners needs two extra days because they have to fumigate it. They also have to get rid of the spiders as well as any other free loading boarders in the home. Looking at this, I am thrilled that I am no longer in college....I do not desire to have room mates who have 8 legs. nope....the two legged room mates are more than I can handle right now.

Got to cut this one very short. Tink locked the keys in the car when she stopped to pick up dog food after class. I have to go and rescue her. The day has not started off very well for her...




Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment